- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Graduating high school seniors, undergraduates, and recent graduates not enrolled in any graduate degree programs
- Able to commute and arrive to designated program activities on time
- Must be able to attend and actively participate during all mandatory events
- Priority will be given to Southern California residents
Please submit your application package via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST. The email subject should be titled: CAUSE Leadership Academy 2018 Application [NAME OF STUDENT].
(*Note: To ensure all components of your application are received, please submit all application components in ONE PDF)
Please ensure to submit the following forms:
- FORM A: General Information
- FORM B: Written Response (I & II)
- FORM C: Terms & Conditions
- Unofficial School Transcript (PDF Format, clearly stating your full name)
- Academic Writing Sample (Please feel free to attach writing assignments previously submitted for academic course requirements.)
- Letter of Recommendation: The letter must be written and submitted directly by a member of your school’s faculty OR a supervisor from work, internships, or volunteer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure that the author of letter of recommendation submits the document before the deadline.